In these austere times businesses are shying away from what are classed as luxuries like team building and training but the companies who are still succeeding and have stood firm through the tough times have one thing in common. They have not cut back on training or team building budgets.
Why? Well the logic is that well trained staff and teams who work well together are a happier, more efficient and ultimately more profitable than those who are not provided with this support.
For those businesses who are continuing to put there energy into their personnel and are keen to take their staff or teams away then Green World Holidays can surely help you.
We are ideally placed to help with teams of 10 – 50 persons and can offer some completely unique, innovative and exciting programmes which will undoubtedly strength your businesses for the long term.
How do our team building trips help?
- Generates a positive climate and motivates your employees,
- Develops basic team-leading skills, personal initiative and cooperation,
- Instigates creativity and the possibility of development and adapting to change
- Helps develop team strategy,
- Results in personal satisfaction, fun and lasting understanding.
What participants will learn and results achieved:
- Effective communication,
- Allocation and adaptation of team roles,
- Solving problems and resolving conflicts as a group,
- Demonstrates the need for and the advantages of teamwork,
- Appreciating and respecting the differences of individual personalities,
- Facing changes and reacting to them,
- Maintaining team motivation,
- Trust and supervision of the individual and the group,
- Taking on responsibility,
- Controlling emotions and feelings,
- Feeling a victorious spirit and happiness at success,
- Active listening (concentration).
Our corporate client's included:
Sony PlayStation, Microsoft, Hp, Bourne Leisure Group, Delphi, Club Website, First for Education, Artena Solutions, Black Tomato, Match a Property, APD and BBC.