Our team is passionate about travel, responsible tourism and customer service. If Green World Holidays appeals to you as a company to work for then by all means please contact us. CV’s can be sent to our main email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current posts available:
Trainee Sales Consultant
Overall, your key objectives will be to achieve agreed sales targets, convert enquiries and leads into firm sales, demonstrate the best product knowledge in the industry and deliver exceptional service to your clients, whether solo travelers or corporate parties. Help develop our online e-media initiatives.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Self motivated, Enthusiastic & positive
- A passion for the travel industry. Candidates must primarily have first hand knowledge and a deep enthusiasm for travel.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with team members, team leaders, other departments, managers, customers.
- Excellent Sales and Conversion Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (verbal, letter writing, email)
- Sales driven and focused
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a good team player
- Passion to succeed
- Attention to Detail & Quality
- A commercial awareness and ability to convert sales into bookings
- Initiative, creativeness & Commitment to achieve
- Computer literate and good understanding of IT systems/networks
- Working knowledge of: WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, Adobe Photoshop
- Good understanding of online media via facebook, twitter, blogs and websites.
- Any web skills or experience would not be essential but would be a bonus.
- You must have an excellent telephone manner
- Able to work extra hours & weekends, if notified in advance
- Methodical approach and Eye for detail
- Used to deadlines, sales targets and working under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- High standard of GCSE pass grades
- High standard of A Level pass grades
- High standard of B-Tech pass grades (preferable – tourism, leisure, travel related)
- BA (Hons) Degree (2:2 minimum) - (preferable – tourism, leisure, or business related)(*proof will be required of any qualifications stated in your CV)