- 7 nights, 8 days
- Activities as per itinerary
- Welcome & farewell gala dinner
- All equipment and activities as stated in the itinerary.
- Airport transfer to/from Split airport; incl. Brac Ferry Tickets
- Holiday & activity Insurance is not included.
- Flights are not included.
Dates of operation 2017:
- 15- 22 July
- 22 – 29 July
- 29 Jul – 5 August
- 5 – 12 August
- 12 – 19 August
- 19 – 26 August
- Arrival & departures start on Saturdays
- For Pre or Post stays, we offer Brac Island (more family activities can be booked there).
- Ask about our availability before booking flights.
Canyoning, white water rafting, jet skiing, cycle hire, guided hikes, private charter boats, ship tours, scuba diving, olive production and wine tours all available.
Know before booking:
- The minimum age is 9 years old.
- All travellers must be moderately fit to book and participate on this holiday.
- All family members must be able to cycle & swim competently.
- Health & fitness must be disclosed to your sales manager before booking.
- Activity duration’s vary, ask us for details/timings of our activities.
- Activities may also change depending on weather conditions.
- The order of activities can change during your stay. This is for your safety & fun.
- Children Under 18 must be accompanied by at least one parent to do our activities.
- If insufficient winds, wind surfing will not be offered and the activity will only be SUP boarding.
- Proof of insurance must be presented at the start of your holiday to participate in activities.
- Wifi available in your accommodation and by the swimming pool.
- All apartments have kitchen’s with fridges.
- Roof terrace, and furnished sun lounging terrace.
- Note – for late arrivals, after 8.00 pm you will not be in time for the welcome dinner.
- Check-in to the apartments is 14.00 pm
- Check-out to the apartments is 10.00 am #
Welcome & Farewell meals included (First & last evening)
* * For guests that require Vegan or Gluten Free diets its important you contact our offices prior to booking the holiday, to meet expectations* For any guests that have intolerances or allergies to food or ingredients please contact our offices prior to booking this Croatia family adventure holiday .
* We cannot guarantee a 100% nut/allergy free kitchen, where food is included in this itinerary
Health, fitness and Behaviour
Customers should not book this holiday without fully communicating to our staff their own or any of their family members: health, fitness and behavioural issues, which could impact their ability to take part in any given activity.
Understanding our clients challenges or disabilities, is a process for Green World Holidays to create safety for you and your family. It is not a process for discrimination.
Please KEEP in mind, that you have not experienced our activity locations. Which means guests cannot assess the route difficulties for themselves or for their children. Rivers, canyons, coastlines etc are all unique.
If you do not address your health and fitness accurately prior to booking, the decision whether you or any of your family members can or cannot participate on an activity will be decided by our operations manager or your local tour leader.
Our adventure holidays are sold as a package not on an individual activity basis. Refunds for individual activities are not possible, unless stated in your written offer prior to booking.
Your safety is our number one priority.
Flights & Transfers:
- Pick ups/drop offs are: Split airport (any flight times) or Split Ferry port (1 set time per day); on Saturdays only
- Split has excellent bus connections from Dubrovnik and Zadar.
- Pickups might be possible from Zadar airport (on request only). Ryan Air serve Zadar.
- Popular airlines for Split: Easy Jet, Wizz Air, Norwegian, and Jet2. Please book directly.
- Ask our staff for flight advice, and the latest routes for flying to Split.
- Pre or post nights are a clever way to see more of Croatia and to pickup a cheap flight. For guests enjoying a pre-stay – you will have to make your own way to our centrally located meeting point at Split ferry port; on Saturdays.
Exchange rate notice:
To give full transparency in case of critical exchange rate fluctuations – the below calculations outline the possible increases that would need to be applied to your holiday: Sterling against Euro: £1 to 1.05 to 1.00 Euro = £30 per person price increase £1 to 1.00 to 0.95 Euro = £70 per person price increase £1 to 0.95 to 0.80 Euro = £100 per person price increase *A price increase due to an exchange rate drop below £1 : 0.80 Euros would need to be calculated and advised at that time