Star rating (1 – 5):
– 5 (if that is the highest)
What was the most memorable or exciting part of the holiday?
– The waterborne activities, which were great fun – separate boats for parents and children, a recipe for a good drenching all round.
What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?
– Great for teenage children. And you must try the frogs legs in the local restaurants.
Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?
– Yes from the family run accommodation, the local guides and drivers, to the local restaurants and hostelries which all benefited.
Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?
– As parents and children we were all extremely satisfied and would choose Green World again.